Join our G3 family!
Immediate Hire at The Law Offices of G. Turner Howard III
We pride ourselves in being a team and work as such. All applicants must possess a positive attitude, be highly organized, utilize effective time management, and have the ability to multi-task while remaining courteous and responsive to clients. Salary based on experience. Health and dental insurance available with major company contribution. You will be working under a senior paralegal.
2+ years of legal experience, preferably personal injury field
- Updating case management program with all information as it comes in through telephonic or postal means. This includes new adjusters, defense counsel, interested parties, liens, etc.
- Text, e-mail or telephone each client every 30 days on a rotating period to check medical treatment status. Update case management with same, adding providers if new ones are indicated.
- Keep track of all statutes; Draft Complaints and summonses and interrogatories and requests to produce for all new filings as warranted.
- When discovery requests come in from defense, make copy, highlight pertinent sections we need information from client and send to client with request to provide information.
- Prepare draft Answers to Interrogatories and Requests to Produce with information provided by client. Put entire package together, reviewing medical records for relevance and also that bills/records match up.
- Call on balances due to medical providers.
- File all incoming correspondence.
Monday – Friday | 8am – 5pm
Searching for a warm, professional, and confident personality to add to our G3 team.
Paid Time Off, Medical and Life Insurance
- Answering a multi-line phone system in a friendly, yet professional manner
- Setting up client-appointments and managing the calendar
- Greeting office visitors
- Entering data in Casepeer (case management system)
- Reminder calls/texts to clients regarding appointments
- Encouraging online reviews of firm
- Assisting Paralegals, Legal Assistants, & Attorney
- Strives and prefers fast-paced multi-tasking environments
- References verifying timely & consistent attendance
- Excellent verbal & written professional communication
- Tech savvy (Mac-friendly office)
Medical Records Coordinator
We are looking for an individual who has experience dealing with medical records acquisition.
2+ years of experience in a position that is relating to medical records, legal or health insurance
This job requires the ability to multitask and work under pressure while handling large volumes of medical records. We are strong believers in working hard when necessary and celebrating as a team. We are excited to have a new member in our office to be part of our G3 Team! Please include a resume and any proof of experience with medical records.
- Medical Records and Itemized Billing: Sending out medical requests for itemized bills & records and following up/logging in case management program
- Updating clients: Keep the clients updated on the status of medical records acquisition
- Medical LIENS: Sending out initial letter of representation for all medical liens, following up/logging in case management program, and obtaining final liens in a timely manner
Apply to Join Our G3 Family!
We always aim to exceed our clients’ expectations.
There is no bad idea. So be creative and open to others ideas!
Be open to change and prepared for a little risk.
The Golden Rule
Treat others how you want to be treated is a motto we live by.
Honest communication is a must at G3.
We always want to be a place you enjoy being a part of.
Be passionate in all that you do.
Be a Team Player
This contributes to our culture of stability, security and serenity.
Learn & Grow
Educate, delegate, and then celebrate success.
Remember and respect the journey and lessons it has taken you to get where you are.
We’re Animal Lovers
We have three golden doodles running around the office, purely for employee happiness.
We Bond Over Food
I hope you like free food because we love having office lunches, or breakfast every once and awhile!
We have a full kitchen and we love to cook here at the office.
Getting exercise and fresh air is one of our MO’s – we love to go on daily walks.